[parted-devel] Solaris parted

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Mon Apr 23 22:13:54 UTC 2007

"nikhil v" <nvyakaranam at gmail.com> writes:

>    Hi
>    I am attaching the diffs of solaris-parted with respect to
>    parted-1.8.1 and parted 1.8.6
>    Our code is in a very preliminary stage and some part of the code (
>    which didn't compile on solaris) has been commented out. We are
>    working on those parts and we'll fix them soon.
>    We are trying to find sites that host git repositories but we haven't
>    found any yet. Could you please suggest some site where we could host
>    our project ? Is it feasible to use the GNU parted site itself ?

Yes, it's feasible but for it we would need to get the documents
assigments from you before accepting it.

Besides, another possibility would be you to create an account on
alioth and use your local account space to host it while the docs are
being processed.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855