[parted-devel] 1.8.7 in the works

Matthew S. Harris mharris312 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:14:09 UTC 2007

On 4/24/07, Otavio Salvador <otavio at debian.org> wrote:
> "Matthew S. Harris" <mharris312 at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On 4/24/07, David Cantrell <dcantrell at redhat.com> wrote:
> >> I will try to look at the patch today.  Do you have copyright paperwork
> >> completed with the Free Software Foundation?  That has to be done for us
> >> to merge any patches contain significant work.
> >
> > I do not, but I would argue that at least the endianness fixes do not
> > contain "significant work".  I can look into doing that before I
> > submit any more.
>
> Good. Please do that. I agree that the endianness fixes are simple and
> small enough to get in.

Can you point me to the FSF copyright assignment paperwork?  All I see
is <http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html>,
which indicates that the project leaders have to send me the
documents.

Do note that I did resend the endianness fixes as an attachment.  Let
me know if you are still unable to apply them.

Matthew