[parted-devel] add integration tests

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Thu Apr 26 21:37:35 UTC 2007

Jim Meyering <jim at meyering.net> writes:

> Jim Meyering <jim at meyering.net> wrote:
>> Feedback welcome.
>> Unless someone objects, I'll check this in tomorrow or Friday.

Hello,

I had lose this message but no problem. Let me comment the only thing
I suggest to change.

The integration tests looks ok but the directory structure will get
messy due the number of tests we can have. I'd rather suggest to use
something like:

 tests/
      lib/
            environment (replacing lang-default)
            test-root   (replacing priv-check)
      mklabel/
            script-mode   (replacing label-01)
            works         (replacing label-02)
      mkpart/
            fail-too-smal (replacing part-01)
            works         (replacing part-02)

I think that all files inside of lib might be sourced as had been done
on the current test framework but making them inside of lib would
allow a better organization and everyone knows a bit better what each
one are suppose to do.

Thoughts?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855