[parted-devel] History patch pt2 (modifications to other files)

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Wed Aug 8 22:54:56 UTC 2007

"Matt Davis" <mattdavis9 at gmail.com> writes:

> Here is a fresh patch with the appropriate GPLv3 statement.
> This, as I mentioned earlier, was to be the patch I submitted on the
> 14th of July, but that patch got botched somewhere on my side.  My
> apologies for that.

Just few comments about the patch.

First I think is good to split patch description on multiple lines so
it's easier to read. Besides that, I think we need, at least few tests
to make sure we don't break things after it gets merged.

Can you write some simple tests to try this new feature?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855