[parted-devel] some question

giskard giskard at autistici.org
Mon Feb 12 12:09:54 CET 2007

hello *,

I and Paul Betts are working on the new gfloppy. This time it will
support all *volume* devices and not only floppy.

Our idea is to write a software which can format a device in 3 steps.
(select a device, select a fs, create a fs)

If you want see it get it from: svn co svn://paulbetts.org/gnome-format

we want use libparted for create a fs, i've started plying with it last
night and i wrote this (buggy) code: http://paste.debian.net/21777

it doesn't work, it segment when i call:
PedFileSystem *fs = ped_file_system_create (&part->geom, type, timer);

could you please tell me where i'm wrong? (i guess the problem is in
timer)

thank you in advance

--
ciao,