[parted-devel] adding infrastructure

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Wed Feb 14 01:46:52 CET 2007

Jim Meyering <jim at meyering.net> writes:

> By "infrastructure", I mean the autoconf/automake building blocks
> provided by gnulib to help do things more robustly and more portably.
[...]
> Interested?

I personally like the idea. Portability is an important part of GNU
Parted development.

I did a brief look at it and it looks nice. I think that using its
autoconf macros looks very easy to use it since you will just can
gnulib-tool --import while doing our autogen.

Can you prepare a patch for review?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855