[parted-devel] Need another developer?

David Olsson dolsson5 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 22:29:49 CET 2007

That's great, Anant!  I've subscribed to the list and reviewed some of the
recent postings.  I'll study the documentation and sources and git and
such.  Preserving extended attributes jumps out as something I'd like to see
done.  The roadmap mentions it as part of developing a VFS layer.  That
sounds like a major overhaul.  Is anyone looking into that?