[parted-devel] Reverse ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Mon Feb 19 22:24:00 CET 2007

Jim Meyering <jim at meyering.net> writes:

> Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> My gnulib-based (in-progress) changes also automatically adds files
>>> to m4/, and gnulib-tool provides a way to remove such directories.
>>> Adding this line to Makefile.am should do the trick:
>>>
>>>   MOSTLYCLEANDIRS = m4
>>>
>> Since you have come up with most of the ideas in this regard, and working
>> on the gnulib related changes, it would better if you could apply this
>> change. :-)
>
> No problem.
> BTW, what's the procedure for getting commit access?

It's easy. Basically we give it for people who is doing a great work.

However, this doesn't remove the need for patch review when this
change a good amount of code or change the way of something work.

If you want commit access, I'm ok with it and I think the others too
so you just need to register in Alioth and provide me your user account.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855