[parted-devel] including author names in --version output

Andrew Clausen clausen at econ.upenn.edu
Mon Feb 19 16:55:39 CET 2007

Hi all,

How's parted hacking going?

I didn't write the "Written by FIXME" message.  Speaking for my ego, I'm
indifferent about having such a message.  I suppose it might give some
ego-driven hackers some incentive to contribute, so I guess it could be
a good idea to have it :)

I suppose you can check the AUTHORS and ChangeLog files for other
contributors.

Cheers,
Andrew