[parted-devel] german translation update

Jim Meyering jim at meyering.net
Thu Feb 22 00:53:24 CET 2007

Martin Ereth <martin.ereth at arcor.de> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I updated the german transaltion of parted-1.8.2.
>

> Please write directly to me (or CC: me) to whom I should snd the file. It seems that
> it is not possible to send a file directly to the list.

Thanks for doing that.

I confess that I'm sort of new here, and don't know how
such submissions are normally handled.  But since the change-set
I proposed yesterday has a bearing, I'll add a suggestion:

Recently, I proposed a change set that would require
translation updates to go through the Translation Project.
That would let the build scripts pull *.po files from
the TP site automatically.

Would you please submit your .po file to them and report
on how it goes?  I.e., how much trouble is it, how quickly
do your updated translations make it to the web site.

Here's the page for parted translations:
  http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?domain=parted

you'll want to contact the German team:
  http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?team=de