[parted-devel] [Patch] memory leak in probe_filesystem_for_geom in dos.c

Anant Narayanan anant at kix.in
Fri Feb 23 12:02:19 CET 2007

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the patch, committed. As Otavio points out, please attach
patches in the Git format next time so that we can attribute credit for it.

David, you might want to incorporate this into 1.8.x?

> Since I can't attach the patch in Trac because of:
> OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
> '/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/parted/srv/trac/attachments/ticket'

Otavio, how can we make directories writeable by web-server (www-data)
on Alioth? I don't have sudo access there.

--
Anant