[parted-devel] Re: parted 1.7.1 / parted 1.8.2

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:40:53 CET 2007

I am yet to burn the LiveCD and try it out, although I have downloaded it.

A few questions that just came to mind seeing the screenshots...

> Does the line "invalid argument" could cause gparted to crash ?

What is /dev/hdc? Is it a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive? If yes, then while running
the GParted LiveCD, did you have any media in the drive?

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
husband    v. use sparingly; conserve; save
husbandry  n. frugality; thrift; agriculture