[parted-devel] HFS+ resize support for little-endian systems

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Mon Feb 26 17:28:38 CET 2007

Matthew Garrett <mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The included patch adds support for handling journals on HFS+
> filesystems created on little-endian systems. I don't think I've broken
> anything, but I have no big-endian systems here to test. I tried to
> attach this to a trac report, but got a python traceback starting with a
> permission denies error...

Hello Matthew,

You patch looks OK to me. I would like to ask if you could prepare a
patch against our git and send it with git-patch-format so we can
apply it and you'll receive the credits for it.

If it's too difficult, we'll commit it anyway.

Thank you :-)

p.s.: David, I think it could be applied on stable-1.8.x too. Do you agree?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855