[parted-devel] Re: [Parted-edge] Changes in libparted/fs/linux_swap/linux_swap.c

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Mon Jan 15 16:45:51 CET 2007

David Cantrell <dcantrell at redhat.com> writes:

> Straightforward code modifications.  These changes look good to me,
> but I agree with Otavio that's in edge material rather than 1.8.x
> material.

Yes, would be better if it had been done as a patchset so some of
them, the code cleanups, could be merge on stable branch but shouldn't
be too hard to grab some of them byhand and do that same there.

Debarshi, can you work on a patch porting the code cleanups and
bugfixes to stable branch and send it here for review? This patch can
be merge on master IMO.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855