[parted-devel] History with undo redo

Matt Davis mattdavis9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 03:03:12 UTC 2007

> On 6/29/07, Otavio Salvador <otavio at debian.org> wrote:
[-- Snip --]
> disk.h, define it in disk.c (which makes a call to history.{c,h}).
> Further, placing history as a library routine would make this easier.
[-- Snip --]

As suggested, I rolled history into libparted instead of just a set of
routines solely for parted.  I like the idea, my question regards
output.  I feel very unsettled about putting any printf/output calls
in library routines.

I could make all of the routines that might need to inform the user
via output return a special structure that each implementing
application can handle (and display the information at their
discretion)  Thoughts?  Should I check in what I have now?  I do
prefer to checkin early/often

-Matt