[parted-devel] Two patches (attached)

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Tue Mar 6 20:45:56 CET 2007

David Cantrell <dcantrell at redhat.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 15:57 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> IMHO those two could be applied on stable too.
>
> Yeah, these are two that I'll put on stable.  I was planning on sitting
> down and making a list of items to cherry-pick from edge to stable so I
> can push out parted-1.8.3 soon.

Yes it would be great. I also want to wait some more time and prepare
an 1.9.0 release (as a development snapshot).

This would help us to catch the introduced bugs while help the
developers to start to port their applications to the new API.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855