[parted-devel] Parted on GNU Hurd based systems

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:28:39 CET 2007

Patch attached.

Excluding the headers using
+if COMPILE_FOR_S390
+S390_HDRS = fdasd.h vtoc.h
+else
+S390_HDRS =
+endif
does not exclude them from the tarball created using 'make dist', and
they are successfully omitted from being installed on non-s390
systems.

I have changed the names, Makefile indentations and autoconf macros as
suggested by Jim.

Lastly, I have conditionally included fdasd.h in
include/parted/linux.h when a s390 system is encoutered, since linux.h
uses the 'struct fdasd_anchor' defined in fdasd.h in such cases.

I have checked these out on non-s390 GNU/Linux and GNU systems, and
hope that I have not broken anything on s390 systems.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7