[parted-devel] autoconf

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:58:37 CET 2007

>> I reverted my change.  The problem was with libreadline on my system.
>> Fixed now so -Wl,--as-needed is correct as is in the generated configure
>> script.

> Could you please give some details on how you solved this? I have
> readline-5.1-1.1 and readline-devel-5.1-1.1 installed on my FC6 system.

We are on the same boat. :-) It seems that Fedora 7's Readline package
has been fixed to solve this problem. Since it needs some change in
termcap too, whether Fedora Core 6's package is also fixed needs to be
seen. Till then it is: '$ ./configure --without-readline ...' :-)

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7