[parted-devel] followup to parted-1.8.3

LarryT gparted at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:49:41 CET 2007

David,
In fact I made some new test just after I sent the mail.
In a Term if I run parted I can see the swap file. In GParted I can't
Please have a look at : http://gparted.free.fr/screenshots/linux-swap.jpg

The only way (I know) to reproduce it is to build GParted after
parted-1.8.3 has been patched with the attached patch (from Chris), and
set for gentoo.
BTW GParted uses libparted.

Larry