[parted-devel] Parted and GRUB SOC proposals currently without mentors

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:35:43 CET 2007

> On the GNU project's applications page on the Google Summer of Code
> site, there are a couple of projects for Parted and GRUB that I don't
> think anybody has yet offered to mentor for.

I applied for the Parted project, and David Cantrell (one of the
Parted developers) had offered to mentor. Incidentally Otavio Salvador
(another Parted developer) was also interested. Since then David said
he has registered as a mentor and is there on GNU's summer-of-code
list too. Maybe he has forgot to specify his interest in mentoring my
proposal.

Regards,
Debarshi
--