[parted-devel] Trivial patch to libparted/fs/ext2/ext2.c regarding incompatible feature message text

Mark Neyhart Mark_Neyhart at legis.state.ak.us
Fri Oct 26 00:51:00 UTC 2007

After finally having to go to the source to find out what the message

"File system has an incompatible feature installed"

really meant to me, I thought it might save time for others using ext2/3 to know what the compatible
features are.  I made changes to the 1.8.8 version I obtained from the tarball but I don't know how
to build a patch file in the format which you require.  Here's what I have now: