[parted-devel] Warning docs for ext3 filesystem

Joel Andres Granados jgranado at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 10:11:46 UTC 2008

Hi list

These are the changes that IMO should go into the documentation for parted.  It basically takes out the "ext3" where it does not apply (from texi pages).  It adds a warning message to the man pages and to the texi pages.  I'm still not sure where the message should go in the texi pages.  I'm confident the the man page is pretty much ok.
There is still some work to be done for the command help messages.  When you do a `mkfs help` it still outputs some "ext3" info.  I would like to get the message strait before I go changing that though.

Comments greatly appreciated.
Regards

--
Joel Andres Granados