[parted-devel] Merging of Colin ext4 changes into master

Xavier Oswald xoswald at debian.org
Tue Apr 21 23:50:41 UTC 2009

On 20:48 Tue 21 Apr     , Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to merge the changes that Colin has proposed to current ext4
> code. Is there any objection to it?
>
> Background: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/parted-devel/2009-January/002503.html
>
> As I read, it still lacks testing. Colin, can you confirm if last try to
> use XFS for testing has failed? or did you not try it?
>
> Looking forward to clear it up.

I just had a look and it seems well done.
But as you mentionned, it needs tests !

I will only have a machine and time available in about 2-3 weeks for such tests.
If nobody reply since this then, I will have a deeper look.

Greetings,
--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <xoswald at debian.org>
 : :' :  GNU/LINUX Debian Developer