[parted-devel] I've just posted a few patches for review

Jim Meyering jim at meyering.net
Thu Nov 26 15:02:52 UTC 2009

I've just posted four patches:

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.parted.devel/3051

    [1/4] loop: simplify/correct loop_clobber
    [2/4] dasd: allow the use of a *regular* backing file
    [3/4] ped_disk_clobber: change semantics
    [4/4] libparted: ped_disk_clobber_exclude: remove now-unused function

In particular, I'd appreciate a second opinion on the loop clobber
and ped_disk_clobber changes.  I failed to see how the
ped_disk_clobber_exclude function could be useful.
If it really had a use, then my 3/4 change is incorrect.