[parted-devel] planned UI removals

Jim Meyering jim at meyering.net
Fri Sep 18 15:34:04 UTC 2009

Here's the start of the UI removals I mentioned recently.
It removes all FS-aware sub-commands except resize.
We have to retain resize at least for FAT16/32, since
there seems to be no other unix-oriented tool that can do that.
I'm leaving the resize command in the UI to ease shell-based testing.

This series isn't complete, since it still allows resizing of
file systems of types other than FAT16/32.  That's next.
I'll add a few tests of resizing, along the way.

I'll push these or something close on Monday.