[parted-devel] Possible Race Condition using test code, libparted, and Fedora 12

Jim Meyering jim at meyering.net
Fri Feb 19 18:23:38 UTC 2010

Curtis Gedak wrote:
> This patch is ready for your review.  Perhaps you might consider
> including this patch in the parted-2.2 release.

Hi Curtis,

> The bug report listed above appears to be a problem with LVM, and not
> with the similar work around code in GParted.   Also I have not
> received any more reports of problems with the work around code.

Great!

Thanks for all your work on this.
I'll be happy to apply this as-is.
If needed, we can adjust the loop/sleep later.
However, would you please write a high-level summary that I can add to
the "Bug fixes" section of the NEWS file, since this does indeed solve
a problem people have encountered.