[parted-devel] please support m68k atari partitioning

Jim Meyering jim at meyering.net
Sun Mar 21 10:11:41 UTC 2010

Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> Please cc me as I am not subscribed to this list.
>
> Please support m68k atari partitioning. The patch seems quite
> well tested at this point and it's pretty isolated from everything
> else, so it should be low risk. You can pull from the atari branch
> of my git repo at [1]. The patch's history is in the bug report at
> [2].
>
> I can also provide a straight patch if that is desired.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stephen
>
> [1] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/parted/parted.git
> [2] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=239816

Sorry about the delay.
active moderator.  I've just obtained the password, and have fixed
things so that will not happen again.

If you're still interested, please rebase your patches against the
latest from git, post them here (or perhaps better, on
bug-parted at gnu.org) and I'll be happy to review them.