[parted-devel] Looking for volunteers?

Curtis Gedak gedakc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 14:35:01 UTC 2010

Hi Sean,

Yes, help with Parted and GParted is appreciated.  There is much work to
do on both of these projects.  Is there something in particular you
would like to work on?

The Parted project enables you to manipulate partitions from the command
line, and provides the libparted library used by other projects, such as
GParted.  For information on helping with Parted see the "Getting
involved" section of the home page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/index.shtml

Jim or Otavio, please feel free to correct me if I have misspoken
regarding Parted.

The GParted project enables you to graphically manipulate partitions
using the libparted library from the Parted project.  For information on
helping with GParted see the "How can I help" page:
http://gparted.org/howtohelp.php

Regards,
Curtis Gedak
(Maintainer of GParted)