[parted-devel] GNU parted development

Curtis Gedak gedakc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:41:43 UTC 2012

Hi George,

On 12-07-31 10:06 AM, George Christian wrote:

> My name is George and I am interested in developing for the GNU parted
> project. How could I get started? Thanks.

The parted team is always interested in help, especially if you are a
self-starter and don't require much guidance.

The Parted project enables you to manipulate partitions from the command
line, and provides the libparted library used by other projects, such as
GParted.  For information on helping with Parted see the "Getting
involved" section of the home page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/index.shtml

The Parted project is managed by Jim Meyering and Otavio Salvador.

Regards,
Curtis Gedak
(Maintainer of GParted)