[parted-devel] issue while resizing

Lisa Vitolo syn.shainer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:55:57 UTC 2012

Hello again to this list,

I've got an issue while trying to resize a partition using the new
libparted-fs-resize library. The filesystem it contains, if present, is
resized separately using dedicated tools.
Below you can find a link the code I use for resizing a partition: when
called, ped_disk_set_partition_geom doesn't return the error code 0, but
the partition's size doesn't actually change. What am I doing wrong?

Code: http://paste.chakra-project.org/2671/ (this won't expire until a
month from now, so you have plenty of time to look at it).
Thanks a lot for your help,
Lisa

--
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so
bad as a lot of ignorance.