[parted-devel] Regarding for the post of developer

ravi shekhar rsjethani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 07:38:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been looking for an opportunity to become an open source contributor
and this job seems really fits as I love C & Linux although I don't have
professional experience.

I currently work as a trainer for C,Data Structures, C++, Linux/Unix
fundamentals, & Python.

Confession:
I was a Microsoft Windows guy a year ago before I fell in love with Linux.
I also taught C#, .Net, VC++ for while.
Another reason : C/C++ developers are treated with much more respected on
Linux :)

Many a times while going through man pages the name "Jim Meyering" comes
up. I use used to say this guy must be
really good, wish I could work under guidance of such people.

Here's my linkedin
profile<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=118400849&trk=tab_pro>
.

Really looking forward to get involved.