[parted-devel] Cleaned up patches

Phillip Susi psusi at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 15 03:59:57 UTC 2012

These are some of the patches that I submitted earlier this year that
were never applied.  I have rebased them onto the current master.
Note that t6002 fails for me but I believe this to be the result
of a kernel race condition in Ubuntu 12.10 since this worked fine
under 12.04, and when I run the commands by hand, they work fine.
For some reason, when the test suite runs them, the dm ioctl to
recreate the partition after previously having removed it fails with
EBUSY, and I'm not yet sure why.