[parted-devel] libparted helloworld example and document

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:31:43 UTC 2014

Hi parted developers,

I am a newbie of Parted, so I simply read the source code about
parted/parted.c to be familiar with libparted API.
Then I wrote a simple helloworkd example
https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/AOSC-Installer/blob/master/test/hello.c to
get closer to it, and I found there is NO detailed doc about how to use
libparted API, so I wrote a simple README
https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/AOSC-Installer/blob/master/test/README.md
about how to use and how to learn by youself if interested in libparted
data structure and relative cool thing.

Hope to help someone need helloworld example to be familiar with
libparted API :)

Regards,
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn>