[parted-devel] GNU Parted 3.2 Release Schedule

Mario Blättermann mario.blaettermann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 20:44:43 UTC 2014

Am 04.03.2014 19:23, schrieb Mario Blättermann:
> Hi Phillip,
>
> Am 03.03.2014 15:58, schrieb Phillip Susi:
>> On 3/2/2014 7:59 AM, Jonathan Liu wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>
>>> It has been 2 years since the last GNU Parted 3.1 release. Are
>>> there any plans for a GNU Parted 3.2 release?
>>
>> Yes; I'm hoping to get it out next week.
>>
> Please don't forget to create a pre-release tarball and a new *.pot
> template and send both to the TP robot. After this is done, give
> translators some time to complete their work.

BTW, as far as the creation of localized man pages works properly, you
might add my German translations. I've created a new *.pot template,
merged my translations for parted.8 and partprobe.8 and updated the file
to reflect the changes since the last release. The file is attached.

To get more loclaized man pages, you should create a new module at
translationproject.org, like "parted-man" or "parted-man8" or anything
similar, and upload the current *.pot template. Otherwise almost no
translator would notice that the man pages are translatable.

Best Regards,
Mario