[parted-devel] problem about function partition_print

Phil Susi psusi at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 1 13:54:13 UTC 2017

On 2/1/2017 5:10 AM, Hendrik Brueckner wrote:
> The "print <num>" (partition_print() in parted.c) is not implemented.
> However, Wang, found the following example in the parted.texi file:

Ahh, I see.  It appears to be the filesystem resize constraints.
Apparently it was implemented in v1.8, and instead of removing only the
filesystem resize constraints when the filesystem stuff was taken out in
v3, the whole function was ripped out.  The code from 1.8 should
probably be restored, minus the filesystem resize fields.