[parted-devel] More damn pure warnings as errors

Phillip Susi psusi at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 25 14:59:34 BST 2018

I don't know why I didn't get these before, but I think I am now because
I upgraded my server from Ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04, so maybe the new gcc is
being more annoying about these things.  It is complaining that
pt_limit_lookup() in libparted/labels/pt-limit.c should be pure.  This
code however appears to be generated by gperf.  Does anyone know of a
way to slap gperf around so that it adds a _GL_ATTRIBUTE_PURE when it
generates the function?