[parted-devel] Automatically "Fix" in script mode

cristian at kleinlabs.eu cristian at kleinlabs.eu
Fri Dec 11 21:19:21 GMT 2020

Hi Brian,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I hope I addressed all the issues your
discovered, specifically:

* Rename --auto-fix to --fix
* Add 'f' to the getopt_long option string in _parse_options
* Add it to the usage output string at the end of _parse_options
* Add documentation to doc/C/parted.8
* Add documentation to doc/parted.texi
* Add tests for --fix --script, based on tests/t0282-gpt-move-backup.sh
* Bonus: Fixed t1700-probe-fs
* Bonus: Fixed t9041-undetected-in-use-16th-partition

Hopefully the bonus fixes will help with releasing.

I'm sending this "rebased" on today's master and `make distcheck`ed.

Let me know if you find other issues.

Best regards,
Cristian

P.S. Just found `README-hacking`. Sorry for not reading it earlier.

P.S.2. I am *really* impressed by parted's test suite. Makes me trust
the tool even more.