[parted-devel] parted-3.3.52 released [alpha]

Brian C. Lane bcl at redhat.com
Fri Jan 22 18:34:01 GMT 2021

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 11:51:56AM -0800, Brian C. Lane wrote:
> I've built a 3.3.52 alpha, this will become the stable 3.4 release in a
> few weeks if nothing critical is found. I'll be on vacation for a bit, I
> may not do this until mid-January.

My current plan is to do a 3.4 release on Monday. As you can see we have
been getting translations updated (after I realized the .pot update
process was manually sending an email...).

Another bonus is the copyright date now says 2021, first time that's
been updated in January since 2013 ;)

Brian

--
Brian C. Lane (PST8PDT) - weldr.io - lorax - parted - pykickstart