[parted-devel] Verifying my gpg key...

Brian C. Lane bcl at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 20:37:38 BST 2022

It was brought to my attention that pretty much all the methods for
verifying my gpg key in the release email were failing. Sorry about
that.

I have updated my personal gpg key in savannah -- I bump the expiration
date every year and forgot to add that to the list of places to be
updated.

I have added it to the parted group release keys on savannah, not sure
why I hadn't set that before but it should be working now.

I've updated the key in the ubuntu and openpgp keyservers, and enabled
email searches in keys.openpgp.org

So you can now get the key with:

gpg --recv-key B4C6B451E4FA8B4232CA191E117E8C168EFE3A7F

And I'm going to look into how to make the release email template use
the long form of the ID instead of the short one that was in there.

Brian

--
Brian C. Lane (PST8PDT) - weldr.io - lorax - parted - pykickstart