[Parted-maintainers] PLEASE CAN I TRUST YOU??

Abdul Sahid abdulsahid11 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 08:45:28 UTC 2009

You are invited to "PLEASE CAN I TRUST YOU??".

By your host Abdul Sahid:

     Date:		Friday October 16, 2009

     Time:		8:30 am - 9:30 am (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Hello,I am Mr Abdul Sahid sourcing for services of an Oversea Investment Manager (OIM) to manage the sum of US$11 Million,this amount represent an over invoiced amount of money from a contract that was awarded to an American Oil exploration company by Gabon National Petroleum in 2005 and this transaction is 100% risk free. As an administrative officer I was mandated to seek your indulgence on this matter,if this is acceptable to you, contact me strictly by email stating your private phone number Please . Yours Sincerely, MR Abdul Sahid please contact me true this email address abdulsahid at hotmail.com

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/abdulsahid11?v=126&a1=0&iid=gxB3Hrh%40IPr3adsMVxAe4Bd%40cEFc%40N3Ou%40AVlx%40%40&igid=shalveh%40hOz5%40df4Nx%40bQQd%40HU%40raPh8a%40%404267b6ov%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: