[Parted-maintainers] fatresize ready for parted-2.2 (was; Re: parted unblock ...)

Philippe Coval rzr at gna.org
Fri Mar 12 23:05:20 GMT 2010

Colin Watson wrote:
> Could parted 1.8.8.git.2009.07.19-6 be unblocked, please?  It's needed
> to smooth the path for parted 2.2 in the near future.
>
> Speaking of which, I would like to upload parted 2.2 to unstable (it's
> currently in experimental) once 1.8.8.git.2009.07.19-6 reaches testing.

Hi as fatresize maintainer, it's ok for me :

I rebuilt for experimental fatresize on parted2.2 :

http://mentors.debian.net//debian/pool/main/f/fatresize/

BTW I took the initiative to set the parted team as maintainer,
the main reason was to be able to use alioth's git repo
is it ok ? (else i can move to collab maintain)

my current branch is at :

http://git.debian.org/?p=parted/debian/fatresize.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/next

feel free to double check or fix what is needed

Regards