semi-VAC -> June 8th or so

Niko Tyni ntyni at debian.org
Tue May 19 09:39:40 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I'll be really short on hack time for the next two or three weeks due to
real life issues, and won't even try to do anything about the Perl packages.

It would be great if somebody could test and upload the -23 changes in
the repository, there are two important bugs that need fixing.
NMUs are fine by me too if nobody can make it.

I'll be sporadically around to moderate the perl-maintainers list, but
I'd welcome help on that. I haven't found a way to whitelist all
BTS and PTS mail yet, so there's occasionally even some non-spam traffic.

Cheers,
--
Niko