Unofficial binNMUs for 5.14 available

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Tue Jun 7 19:57:51 UTC 2011

binNMUs of perl-related packages against an environment with
5.14.0-1 installed are at

http://people.debian.org/~dom/perl/test/perl-5.14-setup.txt

Please verify that file with

http://people.debian.org/~dom/perl/test/perl-5.14-setup.txt.asc

which is signed with my personal GPG key.

Please note that

- this is obviously unofficial and experimental etc., so don't trust it
  with anything important. No warranty.

- while downgrading back to 5.12 packages may work, it's generally
  unsupported. Using a separate chroot or virtual machine is recommended.

- I don't have a real buildd running so the packages are updated when I
  get round to it. Let me know if something is out of date and you need it.

- Only i386 packages are available this time.

Cheers,
Dominic.