perl 5.20.2-6 build failure on i386 and amd64

Niko Tyni ntyni at debian.org
Sat May 16 06:45:13 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 10:58:13PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 10:33:23PM +0300, Niko Tyni wrote:

> > It looks like something is rather badly broken. I'll try building
> > on a jessie kernel next to see if I can reproduce this.
>
> As far as I know all buildds are actaully running under qemu.

Thanks. I had the tests running overnight on a real jessie host
in a sid chroot with no issues. I need to try qemu too.

I'll probably upload manually built amd64 binaries and file a
severity:serious bug next. Hopefully tonight (but others are welcome to
do that earlier of course.)

I note that this may well affect the jessie buildds too.
Niko Tyni   ntyni at debian.org