[Piuparts-devel] test for cron files output?

Filippo Giunchedi filippo at debian.org
Tue Aug 7 09:14:24 UTC 2007

[please CC, I'm not subscribed]

Hi,
I've recently implemented a new test for packages [0] to see if installed cron
files give output when the package (or its dependencies) is removed.
As pointed out, this really belongs to piuparts (same goes for
init scripts I think). How hard would be to integrate such tests into piuparts?

thanks in advance,
filippo

[0]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2007/08/msg00000.html
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

"UNIX was not designed to stop its users from doing stupid things, as that
would also stop them from doing clever things."
-- Doug Gwyn