[Piuparts-devel] piuparts logs available

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Sat Dec 1 09:45:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just ran piuparts over the whole archive (well, main only), doing
an upgrade test from etch to sid.

There are quite a lot of failures related to some perl stuff (/etc/Net
being left after purge py perl-modules). I haven't look at that in
details, but once this is fixed, I don't mind re-running piuparts.

Logs are available on http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/12/01/ :
.tgz is an archive will all logs (including successful packages)
.txt is a summary of the results.

I don't plan to work on that, so don't hesitate to step in and start
coordinating stuff:)

Please tell me about false positives. Btw, I don't think the apache2
ones are false positives, but I haven't looked in detail, again.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |