[Piuparts-devel] SVN commits emails

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Tue Jul 3 09:58:18 UTC 2007

On 03/07/07 at 09:16 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Ana,
>
> On Monday 02 July 2007 04:53, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> > Btw, the commits mail are sent to this list. If somebody thinks it is not a
> > good day... talk now :)
>
> Great that you set up commit mails!
>
> In general I think it's better to create
> piuparts-commits at lists.alioth.debian.org and then let everybody subscribe
> that one too. That way it's easier to filter for everybody and those who dont
> want the commit mails also can easily ignore them.

Maybe we could start by using -devel, and switch to -commits if it
really becomes too noisy? I'm not particularly fond of having tens of
mailing list. And with the current rate of commits .... :-)
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |