[Piuparts-devel] SVN commits email (new list)

Ana Guerrero ana at debian.org
Wed Jul 4 15:16:35 UTC 2007

Hi again!

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 09:53:47AM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 02:56:21AM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> > The reason for this is that even being admin in the alioth group there is not
> > way to administer this list if you are not admin (or you know the password).
> > And the only list-admin is Alastair McKinstry.
>
> You can have the list password reset if you want, just ask admin at alioth.d.o or
> ask on #alioth @ OFTC

Thanks. I have done this and I can moderate the mailing-list now.

I have changed the list settings and everybody can post now (it was only
members), so we can receive the bug reports from the BTS without being
moderated. That means we'll get a few spam as well, but not too much, alioth
has a good anti-spam system.

The commits that were sent are from before I created the another mailing list,
and they just were approved. But all the future commits will go in the
-commits mailing list.

Ana