[Piuparts-devel] piatti xen setup

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue Oct 2 09:50:06 UTC 2007

Hi Mikko,

On Sunday 30 September 2007 10:19, Mikko Rauhala wrote:
> Yeah go ahead and re-mirror.

Ok, thanks.

> > > Which brings me to the next issue. Network. Lars, do you think it would
> > > be possible to get another IP address for piatti?
> Shouldn't be a problem, the actual allocation will go through my boss
> though, so not off-hand now.

Ok, great. It's not really super-urgent atm, I'm quite sure I don't have time
to use them in (at least) the next 10 days anyway. (Which btw, reminds me to
say something to the list: if you want to help in adminstrating the machine,
please say so.)

> (About 8, well, that might be pushing it.)

In case you want to know more about why I ask for 8 (or rather six), you can
read the whole (short) thread starting at
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/piuparts-devel/2007-September/000199.html -
which also explains how we can work around having less :-) That said, I still
prefer real addresses..

But if you're short on IP addresses, we'll cope.

And we are very happy about your hosting in any case! Thank you!

regards,