[Piuparts-devel] GRANT/OFFER!!! (CONTACT EVENT MANAGER)

zagey at optonline.net zagey at optonline.net
Thu Oct 4 00:39:55 UTC 2007

Fondazion Di Vittorio, ITALY
http://www.fondazionedivittorio.it
BATCH NO: (N-222-6747,E-900-56)
Phone Number:+447045721011

Attn:Wnner,

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION
As we bring to your notice, The Foundazion di Vittorio
has chosen you by the board of trustees as one of the final recipients
of a cash Grant/Donation for your own personal, educational, and
business development.

To celebrate the 30th anniversary program, We are giving out a yearly
donation of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
to 40 lucky recipients, as charity donations/aid from the Vittorio
Foundation, ECOWAS, EU and the UNO in accordance with the enabling act
of Parliament. which is part of our promotion.

Please contact the Agent below via email for further instructions on
what next to do to claim your winnings.
Agent name:Mr.Edward James.
Email Address:mltc_claimsremittance at yahoo.it
Your response must be sent directly to your claims agent Mr.Edward
James via email:mltc_claimsremittance at yahoo.it

Do email the above Claims Administrator, at once with all the claims
requirements below. To avoid unnecessary delay and complications,
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers and the
following details; in all your correspondence with Mr.Edward James.

1.FULLNAME.........
2.BIRTH.................
3.DATE............................
4.AGE...........................
5.SEX......................
5.ADDRESS..................
6.COUNTRY...................
6.NATIONALITY................
7.OCCUPATION................
9.NEXT OF KIN.................

NOTE: Winnings must be claimed before the end of each month. Any
information that is been provided by winners must be correct as
provision of wrong information by winners may lead to disqualification
of a winner,be warned!

Regards.
Mr. Vikki Malcom
Foundation officer.